- User Value
WorkSite Exporter™ makes exporting iManage Work documents and their security, history, and metadata fast and easy. This powerful desktop product is an add-in to DeskSite or FileSite and provides a simple, intuitive interface for doing bulk exports of iManage Work structures, documents, and data. Administrators can pre-configure and lock down the Exporter settings to control how exports are performed by end users, further simplifying their usage experience.
WorkSite Exporter includes the WorkSite Exporter Stand-Alone Utility, which runs exports without using DeskSite or FileSite. This application allows exports to be driven using a combination of pre-set configuration information, command-line parameters, or data driven queries that can be integrated with any kind of external application. The application is also unaffected by iManage Work's 9,999 item limit, thus empowering clients to truly perform mass exports without the need to break the exports into smaller batches. Exports can be automated to run on schedules, or be chained from other DocAuto Server Module jobs in order to perform exports as part of a workflow process. Each export can also notify assigned users when the job has completed.
The WorkSite Exporter Advantage
- Exports everything in one or more WorkSpaces or folders
- Works in Matter-Centric or non-Matter-Centric systems
- Preserves organizational structure of exported content if desired, or creates new organizational structures driven by document metadata, such as Author, Document Type, Creation Date, Client, Matter, etc.
- Creates comprehensive log files of all content and structures exported, including metadata, security, and history values
- Offers differential exporting options, such as only exporting new or changed content, for the fastest possible export of large WorkSpaces
- Works with DocAuto's iImport product to provide full "round-tripping" of content out and back in to iManage Work
- Provides detailed reports, with user-specified data fields, of all files and structures exported
- Records the historical events of export activity on individual documents
How WorkSite Exporter Can Help You
- Save time by performing mass exports in one pass
- Export either specified content or all content in one or more WorkSpaces or folders while preserving organizational structures of the exported content
- Conducts differential exports for updates, only exporting new or changed content
- Creates an exhaustive set of reports and logs that provide easy viewing of all structural and document metadata, security, history, and more
- When used with the DocAuto Server Platform, automated Worksite Exporter jobs can be scheduled, logged, and job completion notifications sent to appropriate resources