- User Value
ePredict for SharePoint
ePredict™ provides real-time "zero additional click" tagging of mail messages by predicting and suggesting SharePoint sites and document libraries based on the e-mail's properties. ePredict tags messages that are then processed on the server-side by the DocAuto Exchange Importer Module (EIM). ePredict delivers a simple, intuitive interface with immediate predictive results based on prior user activity.
ePredict for SharePoint works with Outlook 2010, 2013, or 2016 and SharePoint 2013 or later.
ePredict is also available for iManage Work, click here to learn more.
The Advantages of ePredict
- Predicts filing locations for sent and received messages automatically
- Predicts as addresses are added and the subject line is entered using background processes – no interference with normal mail composition flow
- Learns based on user input to improve predictions
- Shows confidence levels and, optionally, selects the best prediction automatically
- Provides a number of tagging methods to suit users' preferences
- Builds Outlook folders as messages are tagged, allowing for easy filing of messages on any mobile device or while offline
The Benefits of ePredict for SharePoint
- Predicts, in real-time, the target where each message should be filed
- Shows predictions sorted with percentage confidence levels
- Uses historical user behavior to improve predictions
- Integrates seamlessly with Outlook without impacting performance
- Uses group policies to manage configurations for simplified deployment and support
|White Paper: Trapping and Containing the Email Monster|
|DocAuto's E-mail Management Suite For SharePoint|
|ePredict for SharePoint Datasheet|