- User Value
DocID for Microsoft Word and iManage Work
DocAuto's DocID products are the most reliable, safe, and powerful document identification tools for Microsoft Word and iManage Work. DocAuto's DocID products ensure your document identification information is correct, up to date, and applied to every document created and saved in your system. DocID products also ensure that this information never damages existing document body, header, or footer content.
DocID for iManage Work is a fully customizable end-user application that automates adding and updating Document IDs in Word documents stored within iManage Work.
Advantages of Using DocID
- Inserts a Document ID in the header, footer, or body of any Word document
- Enables full customization to include document number, version number, static text, or any combination of document profile information
- Supports placement on the first page, last page, all pages, all pages except first page, etc.
- Permits manual or automatic ID updating during open, save, save as, edit profile (properties), or print commands
- Integrates with legacy ID systems to support previously marked documents
- Permits setting no ID in specific documents or document sections
- Offers an easy method to perform cleanup and transition from other field code and/or macro suites
- Allows administrators to customize all product settings
- Supports automating installation across the entire organization
The Benefits of DocID
- Provides safety, accuracy, and completeness regardless of where a document is created or edited
- Reliable identification procedures regardless of which DocID version is appropriate for your business
- DocID Enterprise Edition provides for even greater configuration and document identification functionality
|DocID Release Notes 6.1.15|
|DocID 64-Bit Release Notes 6.1.16|
|DocID Administrator Guide|
|Case Study: Document Management & Matter Centricity|